Fluent Support allows you to filter your ticket in various ways. In this article, we will drive into this. To understand and internalize this functionality, we will evaluate and demonstrate this Advanced Filtering in this post.
The Advanced Filter option will be available on the ticket dashboard. Toggling The Advanced Filtering function on this feature will be activated, and the advanced choices will come.
To begin, click the + Add button right away. This will offer several categories of data, which we will represent one at a time in the screenshots below.
You may add data fields as OR conditions as you see fit, filter them according to your preferences, and eliminate data fields using the Delete button (which resembles a recycle bin symbol) or Clear Filters choices under the Advanced Filtering default settings.
The followings are the accessible data properties and short explanations of each:
There are three types of general properties. One of these is based on Fluent support agent and the other two are contact attributes.
- Agent (Is based on Fluent Support agent)
The available data properties to Advance Filter the Tickets and their short description
- Title: The title of the ticket.
- Content: What is written on the ticket.
- Conversation Content: The topics brought up during a discussion are referred to as conversational content.
- Status: This indicates if the ticket is new, active, or closed.
- Client Priority: The client determines the client’s priority based on his problem.
- Admin Priority: The admins who handle fluent support determine this priority.
- Tags: Agents of fluent support can assign any tags based on their preference.
- Products: The name of the ticket’s product.
- Waiting for Reply: The waiting Tickets are currently awaiting a response.
- Assigned Agent: Will be filtered by an assigned agent.
- Ticket Mailbox: The normal, medium, or critical ticket is represented by the mailbox.
Advanced Date-Based Filtering Features
- Ticket Created: You will discover a customizable option and a calendar for choosing a certain date in the ticket that has been created.
- Last Response: Last responded ticket.
- Customer Waiting From: Customer queue tickets.
- Last Agent Response: The last agent who responded.Last Customer Response: Last Customer who responded to the ticket.
Here are specifics on the Customer data attributes.
- First Name: The contact’s first name.
- Last Name: The contact’s last name.
- Email: Contact’s email address
- Address Line 1: The primary address field and also the minimum or default address information of the contact.
- Address Line 2: An extra field for address details.
- City: The contact’s city.
- State: The contact’s state.
- Postal Code: Information about the contact’s postal code.
- Phone: Client’s phone number or mobile number.
These are the data properties which is based on the Fluent support Agent.
- First Name: The agent’s first name.
- Last Name: The agent’s last name.
- Email: The email address of the agent
All of the above Data Properties can be used to filter out tickets depending on the available data.