Table of Contents
You can set specific permissions for Agents, which is similar to user role management. Based on your permission, the agent can view or access specific features or settings of the plugin.
If you don’t have any agents, then you can add a new support agent.
Here is a detailed list of all the available permission –
Ticket Permissions #
- View Dashboard: This allows the agent to view the full dashboard.
- Manage Own Tickets: Only allows for managing the agents’ own assigned tickets.
- Manage Unassigned Tickets: This allows the agent to manage the unassigned tickets.
- Manage Other Tickets: This allows the agent to manage other tickets.
- Delete Tickets: Gives the agent ability to delete tickets.
Workflow Permissions #
- Manage Workflows: Allows the agent to create Workflows.
- Run Workflows: This allows the agent to run Workflows.
- Manage Saved Replies: The agent can add and delete saved replies.
- Manage Overall Settings: Allows the agent to access and make changes in the Business and global settings.
- Access Private Data (Customers, Agents): The agent can access all the customer and other agent data that are stored in Fluent Support.
- View All Reports: This allows the agent to view all the reporting and stats in Fluent Support.
- View Activity Logs: This allows the agent to view the activity log.