Support Agents can easily generate a ticket for any customer using the Add Ticket functionality of Fluent Support. Therefore, a customer can ask your support staff to open a ticket on their behalf, and a support staff member can do it from the plugins dashboard.
Here is a quick guide on adding a ticket on behalf of a customer –
- To do this, click the + Add Ticket button in the top left corner of the Tickets tab on your Fluent Support dashboard.
- A pop-up window will appear with the available input fields for creating a ticket. See the below screenshot –
- Select Customer: You can reach your customer here by entering the name into the search box.
- Select Business: Select your Business Name from the dropdown.
- Subject: Add the subject to your ticket.
- Ticket Details: Add appropriate ticket details using this text editor.
- Related Product/Service: Select your relevant Product Name for example. Fluent Support, Fluent CRM, and so on.
- Priority: Choose your ticket priority level, there are three priority levels; Normal, Medium & Critical.
Create New Customer #
- You could quickly create a new customer by clicking the Create New Customer button and entering the required information.
- You’ll acquire the Customer information to enter after selecting the Create New Customer Button.
Users frequently need to respond in the same manner to many Support issues. It might be a ticket for installing the Fluent Support Pro version, for instance. So you can save time by using the Templates option rather than responding to them again.
- The Templates option is located next to the Ticket Details option on the right. A pop-up window will open when you click on the Templates option, allowing you to use the previously saved replies for the relevant products.
- Choose the reply you want to add in the Ticket Details from the dropdown. You can also search the replies from the search box.
- After you are done with this step, make sure to click the Create Ticket button to add the ticket.