Fluent Support Pro now includes a brand-new feature. Agents can use this as a bookmark. All the support team has to do is tap Bookmark on a ticket to find their own tickets easily on the dashboard or to request another agent to look at a ticket.
Let’s take a closer look at how Bookmarks work.
- To do this, Go to the Fluent Support → Tickets → and Select the option Bookmarks (left sidebar), where all the customer’s ticket lists will appear.
- Open a customer’s ticket and click on the Kebab icon on the top right side of the ticket.
- Here you will get the Add to Bookmark and click on this option. A popup will appear on the top page when you click on Add Bookmark.
- You can select the support staff you want to assign to that ticket from the Select option.
- You can select more than one support staff here.
- After selecting the support staff, click on the Add button. See the below screenshot-
- The support staff will be bookmarked on the right side of that ticket. You can also add more staff by clicking on the plus (+) icon. (Shown in the below screenshot)