Now you can easily migrate your tickets from Freshdesk to Fluent Support by following some easy and simple steps from this article.
Here is the step-by-step process for migration
- First, choose the Ticket Importer under Fluent support Global settings on the dashboard of Fluent support.
- Now, you will see that the Ticket Migration From Other Plugin options has come, you will see Freshdesk here. Click on the Import Tickets button.
- A pop-up will appear at this point and request the Freshdesk domain and API Key. You will find this Freshdesk domain and API key on your Freshdesk account.
- Let’s go to the Freshdesk account dashboard then go to the Profile Settings.
- Here you’ll see the View API Key button. Click on the button for the API key.
- A robot confirmation will appear then the API key will come, Copy the API key from here.
- And then copy the domain from the URL section
- Paste the Domain URL and API Key on the Fluent Support pop-ups input field and click on the Import Ticket button.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully migrated your support ticket from Freshdesk to Fluent Support.