In our new release, we’ve added a new feature that gives you more freedom to split a reply into a new ticket.
Whenever a customer starts a new topic or issue in an ongoing ticket, you can detach the conversion and move it to a new ticket. Both new tickets will show up on the customer & support end as separate tickets.
- To do this, first, navigate to the Fluent Support Dashboard, then choose the exact ticket you wish to split into a new ticket.
- Then, hit the arrow icon on the right side of the ticket, and the Split Ticket option will appear after that. Take a look at the screenshot below-
- A popup will appear on the top page when you click on the Split Ticket option.
- The pop-up will provide options for the Ticket Title, Ticket Content, and Ticket Product, among many more.
- Complete all necessary requirements.
- Don’t forget to click the Split Ticket button once all the fields have been filled in.
- After selecting the Split Ticket option, you will see a dialogue box appear on top of the existing ticket, indicating that your ticket has been split into a new ticket with the new ticket number.
- You can also see the Date and time you split your ticket.
- Both new and old tickets will appear as separate new tickets on the customer and support end.
That is how you can split a ticket in Fluent Support!