You can set up Email Notifications in Fluent Support which will send automated emails to customers, admins, or support agents based on certain actions like – New Ticket created, Ticket replied by agent, ticket closed by agent, etc.
- To customize the email notifications, you have to go to the Email Settings which you can find under the individual Business Settings. Here you will see a list of different Email notification set that you can customize according to your needs.
- Just click on the edit icon in the Manage column and this will open a pop-up window, where you can set the Email subject and Email body.
- You can see a list of available Smart codes that you can use within the Email body or subject which will dynamically fetch various information like the Customer name, email, ticket ID, etc.
You can set the following Email notifications:
- Ticket Created (To Customer): This email will be sent to the customer when they create a new ticket.
- Replied by Agent (To Customer): This email will be sent to the customer when an agent replies to a ticket.
- Ticket Closed by Agent (To Customer): This email will be sent to the customer when an agent closes a ticket.
- Ticket Created (To Admin): This email will be sent to the admin when a new ticket has been submitted by a customer.
- Replied by Customer (To Agent/Admin): This email will be sent to Assigned Agent or Admin when a customer replies to a ticket.
- Make sure to check the Enable this Email Notification option to enable the notification.
- Remember to click the Save Settings button after making any changes.