Portal Page #
The User Portal is intended for direct use by end-users. Where users can view & use the dashboard to submit tickets. You can go through this easy guide to set up a User Portal in Fluent Support.
- First of all, go to your Fluent Support dashboard & click on Global Settings. This will take you to the Global Settings page, where you can set up the portal page.
- Select the page where you want to show the tickets for your customers in the Portal Page option. Add the shortcode [fluent_support_portal] on that page.
Message for non-logged-in users #
- The next option is Message for non-logged-in users, where you can show certain texts for non-logged-in users.
- To show the built-in login form, you can place a login shortcode – [fluent_support_login]. A default message has been added beforehand; you can edit that if necessary.
- If you check the option Disable Public Ticket Interaction, only logged-in users can reply to the tickets. Otherwise, the URL will be signed, and the intended user can reply without logging in.
- Fluent Support also accepts certain file types. To learn more about file attachment regulations, click here.
- Lastly, click on the Save Settings button after making any changes.
Reset Password #
You can place a shortcode for resetting your password –
Forgot your password? Reset Password