To get started with Outgoing Webhook, head to Fluent Support’s WorkFlows. Click Add new WorkFlow.
- Enter a name for the WorkFlow and select Automatic from the WorkFlow type, then hit Continue.
Check WorkFlow documentation to make sure which one is appropriate for your use.
- In the triggers option, you can select two events. On Ticket creation and On customer response.
- We’ll select On ticket creation. Next, you have to enter a Condition for the Trigger to work on. After that, select Trigger Outgoing Webhook from the Actions menu.
- This will expand to show additional fields. Enter the URL for your Third-party application (i.e, Zapier, Pably) and select the type of data that will be sent.
- Use Form data here if you are mapping form submission entries. Otherwise, use JSON.
- Lastly, add a name to the action. After saving the WorkFlow, scroll up and change the status to Public. That’s all you need to utilize Outgoing Webhook on Fluent Support.